The academic programs at DCU are built upon several key values which are reflected in the set of required courses and disciplines. They include:
- Christian Worldview,
- Dogmatic Theology,
- Psychology and Christian Counseling, and
- Christianity and Society.
These disciplines teach the key values of DCU to its students. These values are:
- faithfulness to the foundations of Evangelical theology,
- openness to dialogue,
- care for the dignity of man, and
- responsibility for the transformation of society.
At the moment DCU offers the following educational programs:
- Foundations of Christian Journalism (part-time)
- Mission of the Church in the Contemporary World (full-time)
- Contemporary Missiology in the Post-Soviet Context (full-time, bachelor degree)
- Evangelical Theology in the Post-Soviet Context (full-time, bachelor degree)
- Psychology and Christian Counseling (full-time and part-time, bachelor degree)
If you have any questions or would like to study in one of our programs, please contact us.
You can call us at:
+38 (062) 297-22-10;
+38 (095) 888 43 83;
+38 (098) 429 18 18;
You can also write us at: